Date / Heure
Date(s) - 19-21 Sep 2018
Toute la journée
Collegio Carlo Alberto - Turin, Italy
The 6th edition of the Forum Origin, Diversity and Territories (ODT) will take place From 19 to 21 September 2018, in Turin (Italy).
The Forum Origin, Diversity and Territory – ODT 2018, in its sixth edition, proposes to explore and put in perspective the theme of ecological and social TRANSITIONS in the territories, by organizing a unique space of learning combined with a « learning itinerary » in the region of the Piemont in Italy, followed by two days of debates and exchanges around concrete experiences on the occasion of the Salone del Gusto and Slow Food Meetings – Terra Madre in Turin (Italy).
Five workshops will discuss diverse transitions pathways:
- Signs of Quality and Origin and sustainable rural tourism
- Strategies and tools to plan and manage territorial transition
- Protection and promotion of products by the « Mountain » label, quality signs, territorial brands and BIO certification
- Tools and innovations to build the resilience of farmers and territories
- Nutritional and Food Transitions in Rural Communities
About fifteen international project leaders, selected to benefit from a 3-day training course in Piedmont in Italy before the Forum, international experts, representatives of the Forum’s co-organizers, and participants from multiple horizons, will be gathered to exchange about innovative initiatives in territories in transition and scientific contributions.