Date / Heure
Date(s) - 23 Nov 2021
10 h 00 min - 13 h 00 min
Milan - Italy
One of the main findings of the first work package of the Interreg Alpine Space Project A-RING, was to outline the topics of strategic interest for Research & Innovation in the Alpine Space.
The resulting topics -Digitalisation, Mobility and Sustainability- will be the heart of the R&I Alpine Region Talk, an international conference where young professionals will take the floor to present the business and research perspectives on R&I processes. The young speakers are going to focus on the following aspects of the strategic topics:
- Smart Mobility – Connecting the Alpine Region
- Green Energies – Solutions for sustainable communities;
- Industry 4.0 – Smarter processes for quality production.
The aim of the conference is to gather a fresh perspective on the ways research and private sector’s young professionals are tackling crucial issues related to the sustainable development of the Alpine Space and how the interaction between businesses, research centres and public administrations is carried out, highlighting possible obstacles and solutions.
Programme and registration
The event will be divided in two main sessions:
- 10:00-11:45 | Greetings and Presentations – After a brief introduction to the A-RING project, the young speakers will introduce their work on the three topics;
- 12:00-13:00 | Panel Discussion – Three rounds of thematic discussion to explore in depth the strategic topics.
The complete agenda will be available soon on the event webpage.
The conference will take place in the Sala Napoleonica of Greppi Palace in Milan. Due to COVID-19 containment measures, only 45 participants will be admitted to physically attend the conference, you need to register to the event to book your seat. The event will also be live streamed on Zoom and questions can be asked directly in the chat.