Date / Heure
Date(s) - 04 Oct 2018
Toute la journée
Grande Halle d'Auvergne - France
SIDAM organises a conference on the “Adaptation of practices to climate change“, on 4th October 2018 at 10.30 am at Clermont-Ferrand (France), within the framework of the Sommet de l’Elevage.
The “AP3C” Research and Development project was launched in September 2015 with the aim of obtaining localized information allowing a detailed analysis of the impacts of climate change on the territory, in order to adapt the production systems of the Massif Central and to raise awareness among all stakeholders.
This conference will be an opportunity to present the advanced results of the project and to discuss the following questions:
- What temperatures and precipitation over the Massif Central in 2050?
- What are the impacts of climate change on plant cover?
- What adaptations of operating systems?
For more information
- Have a look at this brochure (in French)
- Or write to Marie TISSOT: firstname.lastname@example.org