Date / Heure
Date(s) - 13 Nov 2012 - 14 Nov 2012
0 h 00 min
The second edition of EMICT will take place from 13 to 14th November in Seynod, France
EMICT forum, the European digital forum for mountain elected representatives, has been created in 2011 to allow elected mountain politicians to advocate their rights to digital development and to valorise the huge mountain innovation potential towards national and European institutions.
In the context of the negotiation on new EU territorial policies (2014-2020), it is essential for mountain territories to maintain access to investment support and beyond, to stress the necessity for them to benefit from specific complementary European schemes to achieve digital development.
This event is placed under the high patronage of the French ministry of Housing and Territorial Equality and is supported by the European Association of elected mountain representatives (AEM), Euromontana and the French association of mountain elected representatives (ANEM).
For this second edition, 5 round tables have been programmed:
1. How mountains can find their place in the Digital Agenda?
2. The megabyte peak !
3. Mountain Digital Business : the new mountain economy ?
4. Snow tourism 2.0
5. Improving health & care services in mountains : a dream ?
- All practical information are available on the dedicated webpage of the EMICT-Forum. .
- Registration is already open and can be done online.
You may also apply to the ‘Digital summit awards‘ which reward digital innovation in high altitudes. More information here.