Date / Heure
Date(s) - 06-07 Nov 2013
Toute la journée
General Assembly 2013
Euromontana held this year’s General Assembly and its annual conference on the 6th and 7th November 2013 in the Delegation of Region Lombardy in Brussels (Belgium) on the 6th and at the European Economic and Social Committee on the 7th.
The programme was particularly interactive and focused on the future:
Wednesday 6th November: In depth General Assembly
The members were assembled for a full working-day in order to, in addition to the usual statutory items:
- review network activities, exchange and decide about the future, from now until 2016, the year of the 20th anniversary of Euromontana, and beyond;
- discuss about how to improve our impact on the European policies and on the field;
- study the possibilities to develop our network and attract new members;
- work together to prepare our projects through a “brokerage event”: a project incubating session to gather ideas and prepare the partnerships for the multiple calls for projects scheduled from 2014 onwards (particularly INTERREG EUROPE and Horizon 2020).
There were Preparatory activities in order to take advantage of that day at best.
- See the programme of the full event for Euromontana members.
- See the documents and présentations
Thursday 7th November: Listening to entrepreneurs!
We organised, to the attention of Euromontana members and specifically invited mountain regions, a conference on innovative entrepreneurship in mountain areas. Entrepreneurs told us about their experience and communicated their needs. We then discussed how to help them as best as we can.
- See the programme of the conference on 7th of November at the European Economic and Social Committee.
- See the presentations from the conference.