Date / Heure
Date(s) - 04 Sep 2020
Toute la journée
Saint-Laurent-en-Royans - France
Innov’Rural is the annual event of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes rural network, supported and organised since 2012 by Cap Rural. It aims at gathering a wide range of stakeholders of rural and peri-urban development (engineering of development, officials, institutions, project leaders, civil society…) around a topic with significant importance for local actors.
Three current trends are emerging in rural areas: the creation of third places, the arrival of new populations and the introduction of different forms and methods of work. When they meet, they bring about the emergence of “new village spots”, open to the territory and to the world, enabling local development projects.
A day to understand these evolutions – impacted by the health crisis? – and discover significant experiences.
The 2020 edition of Innov’Rural will help you in particular to :
- Understand the evolutions of employment and work
- Apprehend the dynamics of residential mobility and the motivations of new arrivals in rural areas
- Discover how the inhabitants (neo-, local, returners) participate in the evolution of of work, its practices and places, and collective projects.
- See the experiences of actors in the rural territories of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes – and beyond – who illustrate these evolutions
- Identify how public actors are organising themselves to welcome and support these new work practices and places
- Reflect on local development practices, new skills and the professionalisation of rural development engineering
Programme and registration
The programme will soon be published on the event’s website.
The event will be held in Saint-Laurent-en-Royans, in the Vercors massif.