Date / Heure
Date(s) - 04 Feb 2020
Toute la journée
Lyon - France
The European Union Strategy for the Alpine Region (EUSALP) involves 7 states and almost 50 regions. For these territories, the Alps with their foothills and lowlands represent a specific asset and challenge. Highly exposed to the consequences of climate change, the Alpine massif needs rapid responses. Tourism, biodiversity, agriculture, mobility, energy… EUSALP encourages innovative approaches adapted to mountain issues. Come participate and share common ambitions at the launch of the French presidency.
Under the honorary presidency of Elisa FERREIRA – European Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms, Jacqueline GOURAULT – Minister for Territorial Cohesion and Relations with Local Authorities, Laurent WAUQUIEZ – President of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, Renaud MUSELIER – President of the Region Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur President of French Regions, Marie-Guite DUFAY – President of the Region Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, are pleased to invite you to the launch of the French presidency of EUSALP 2020 “Together for a greener Alpine region”.
– from 8.30 am: welcome of participants
– 9.30 a.m: opening session with the transition from the Italian to the French Presidency, political presentation of the French Presidency, intervention by the European Commission and debate
– from 12:30 to 2:15 pm: buffet and networking
– 2:00 p.m.: Launch of the “BiodivConnect” project
– from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m: “Let’s share our ideas for sustainable tourism”.
– from 3.15 p.m. to 4 p.m: “Which short circuits for agricultural and forestry products? “followed by a break
– from 4:30 to 5:15 p.m: “Let’s go for green energy”.
– from 5.15 p.m. to 6 p.m: “What are the challenges for biodiversity? »
– 6 p.m.: closing buffet and networking
Logistics and registration
This event in French will be simultaneously translated into English, Italian, German and Slovenian.
Please register on the event’s Webpage before January 31, 2020.