Date / Heure
Date(s) - 07 Feb 2018
Toute la journée
Committee of the Regions
The PEGASUS project organises its Final Conference on “Delivering environmental and social benefits from agriculture and forestry in a changing policy context” in Brussels on Wednesday 7 February (9:00-17:00).
The event will take you through a summary of the results of over 3 years of research on concrete ways to enhance the provision of public goods and ecosystem services by agriculture and forestry, and what this means for policy and practice. The day will provide opportunities to discuss the findings, particularly:
- The importance of collective action in bringing about sustained engagement and improving the delivery of environmental and social benefits;
- The use of maps as a tool to explore links between farming and forestry systems and the provision of environmental and social benefits;
- The implications for future policy and for practice.
These discussions are intended to feed into the debate on how national and EU policies and governance models could evolve post 2020, including the Common Agricultural Policy.
- To register, click here
- The agenda is available here
- For any information regarding the Pegasus project, click here
- For any questions, please email email@example.com