Date / Heure
Date(s) - 21 Feb 2023
Toute la journée
Brussels - Belgium
Our Interreg Europe project SILVER SMEs held its final conference on 21 February 2023 in Brussels.
The event was an opportunity to explore the challenges of ageing in rural and mountainous areas and to discover how partners have successfully boosted the development of the Silver Economy in response to these challenges.
From training and communication with entrepreneurs to the creation of calls dedicated to SMEs and the integration of the Silver Economy as a territorial development axis, partners of the SILVER SMEs project managed to find solutions adapted to each of their territories in order to develop the Silver Economy, for the benefit of the older rural population.
The conference gave the floor to partners in the 8 rural territories of the project as well as to representatives of European institutions.
Documents from the event:
- Interreg Europe state of play and future opportunities – Erwin Siweris
- Introduction of the SILVER SMEs project – Blandine Camus
- Digitalisation opportunities for Silver Economy SMEs operating in Europe – Birgit Morlion
- EU regions’ contribution to integrated care – Birgitta Sacrédeus
- The communication campaign “Teruel: a silver friendly territory” raises awareness on the Silver Economy – Laura Gascon Herrero
- Training for social enterprises and the care sector contribute to building rural businesses’ capacities – Dorota Bazuń
- Integration of the Silver Economy in the tourism offer through training of SMEs – Paulo Costa-Pinto
- Specific calls for rural entrepreneurs boost the rural Silver Economy in the Province of Burgos – Beatriz García Val
- Silver Surfer calls accelerate Silver Economy businesses outside the care sector – Sohail Nourestani
- The Dalarna Strategy 2030 connects with the Silver Economy – Nils-Åke Norman
- The Silver Economy as an action in the Irish South-West Regional Enterprise Plan to 2024 – Dr. Aisling ConwayLenihan
Videos played during the conference: