The European Commission released the Horizon 2020 calls for 2016-2017. All the working programmes are available here. We invite you to have a look to those specific areas of interest for mountain actors:
- Food – Work Programme 9: ‘Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy 2016-17’;
- Energy – Work Programme 10: ‘Secure, clean and efficient energy 2016-17’;
- Transport – Work Programme 11: ‘Smart, green and integrated transport 2016-17’;
- Climate Action – Work Programme 12: ‘Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials 2016-17’;
- Inclusive Societies – Work Programme 13: ‘Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies 2016-17’.
Specifically for agriculture and forestry, EIP-AGRI published a brochure explaining the Funding opportunities under Horizon 2020 – Calls 2016. The European Commission is also organising an InfoWeek on Societal Challenge 2 calls 2016 from 24 to 27 November 2015. It includes a workshop on multi-actor projects and thematic networks. Click here to register and to receive information about the web streaming link, recordings and outcome of the event. Check the EIP-AGRI web page for details and tips on the calls on sustainable agriculture and forestry. The official information on the calls 2016-2017 are on the Horizon 2020 website.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or ideas of projects to develop for mountain areas.23 October 2015