Euromontana participates in a Erasmus + project called “Silver Tourism” which started in October 2015 and will end next October. This project aims to provide the necessary training for the tourism sector to take advantage of the opportunities created by the demographic trend, developing products and services tailored to the real needs of elderly people, generating an Expert Profile in Silver Tourism. The Silver Tourism Expert will be trained under a multidisciplinary approach, providing a comprehensive view that enables the development of competitive tourism products, placing the senior public at the centre of the process. This training will be done through a MOOC (Massive Open-Online Course).
- Understanding the needs of silver- age tourists and accompanying peoples
- Designing Silver Tourism Products and Services
- Silver Marketing Tourism Products and Services
- Developing local/ regional Silver Tourism Destination
- Assurance and improvement of Silver Tourism Services
Watch out for the launch of our MOOC in June on the project’s website! You can also already save the date for our final conference which will take place in Brussels on October 19th, 2017.
For more information: http://www.silvertourism.eu/en/2 May 2017