On 6th and 7th October 2021, Euromontana kicked off its new project Montana174 – “How Does the Cohesion Policy shape mountains?”. Funded by the European Commission – DG REGIO, Montana174 is a communication campaign aimed to inform mountain citizens and stakeholders on how the Cohesion Policy supports mountain areas.
From October 2021 until September 2022, Euromontana will coordinate an international Consortium composed of mountain organisations in 5 European regions:
- City of Grenoble – Europe Direct Centre in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region (France)
- Ente Regionale per i Servizi all’Agricoltura e alle Foreste in the Lombardy Region ERSAF (Italy)
- Local Development Agency PINS in Croatia
- Regional Development Agency Podravje-Maribor in Slovenia
- Provincial Government of Teruel in Aragon Region (Spain)
What will Montana174 deliver in the next months?
In the coming months, the Montana174 partners will collect initiatives and projects financed by the Cohesion Policy in their region and beyond in all Europe. Collected materials will be used to create thematic and regional brochures of good practices, as well as video testimonials, to tell the story of Cohesion Policy in mountains directly from the voice of mountain actors!
Stay updated or contribute to the project!
- Share your good practices on Cohesion Policy in mountain areas
- Subscribe to Montana174’s newsletter (your subscription will only apply to Montana174 and you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Contact Carla Lostrangio, Project Manager at Euromontana
Stay tuned! Montana174 website will be available by early December 2021!
This publication reflects only the author’s view. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Directorate General Regional and Urban Policy under Grant Agreement No 2020CE16BAT20911 October 2021