51 good practices for an improved mobility in rural areas
After more than a year of work, the MOG partnership has just finalised its good practice guide, available, in English, on-line on the new page dedicated to good practices of the project website www.moveongreen.eu.
Good practices have been clustered in 7 categories according to their main objective, several of them being of course relevant to more than one category.
- Energy efficiency and environmentally friendly attitudes to mobility
- Dedicated mobility initiatives
- Cycling promotion: traditional and electric
- Car-sharing, car-pooling and other sharing formulas
- Combining several services to reduce costs
- Governance and/or coordination in the mobility field
- Transport on demand in rural areas
Work is on-going to be able to communicate all 51 practices individually on the website, with summaries for each of them. Euromontana will continue highlighting regularly on good practice or clusters of good practices.2 September 2013