The PEGASUS project is already coming to an end … this fifth and last newsletter tells you all about our main findings and key messages after three years of research, what we have learnt and our recommendations for policy and for practice. This newsletter acts as a repository of all the project’s final outputs, it includes a series of links for you quickly to find the reports most relevant to you on the PEGASUS website.
PEGASUS (Public Ecosystem Goods And Services from agriculture and forestry: Unlocking the Synergies) aims to transform approaches to rural land management by unlocking the synergies between economic, social and environmental benefits provided by agriculture and forestry. This EC-funded Horizon 2020 project is investigating new ways of thinking about how farms and forests are managed.
Follow this link to read the last PEGASUS newsletter and:
- Familiarise yourself with the key messages from the project
- Access our latest reports – including new maps, a PEGASUS toolkit for practitioners and our policy recommendations
- Read about our final events and conference and access our presentations
- A series of articles and videos about PEGASUS in European and national media
- Spread the word about the PEGASUS Toolkit for Practitioners
- Find examples from our 34 case studies to inform your current work