Brochure “A new CAP– Mountains of Opportunities”
12 pages presenting the features of the new Direct Payments, the new Common Market Organisation and the most interesting Rural Development measures.
In addition, the presentation “A new CAP– Mountains of Opportunities” summarising the key points of the new CAP are available in English, French, Spanish, Basque, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian and Slovenian.
A better understanding of the new CAP for mountains in different countries
- The Country factsheets present an overview of the implementation of the CAP, and most promising rural development measures at national level. The country factsheets also provide information on the situation of mountain supply chains in the country as well as interesting examples of LEADER initiatives. Find here the country factsheets for France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia and Romania.
- Presentations on national implementation of the CAP in France, Portugal, Italy, Romania and Slovenia.
A better understanding of the new CAP for mountains linked to different themes
- Thematic factsheets presenting three good initiatives on innovation – territorial approach – socio–economic impact – environment and heritage – marketing approaches and tools for quality and traceability and one on collaborative sessions.
- Action plans to prepare local development strategies for mountain products developement (LEADER); to develope better synergies between mountain value chains and tourism and to improve the networking and cooperation among mountain supply chain actors.
- 15 of these iniatives have alse been presented as posters
To receive our newsletters and / or information on our activities please register for our newsletter below or discover them here:
- Newsletter 1: July 2014: presentation of the project “A new CAP – Mountains of opportunities”
- Newsletter 2: September 2014: presentation of the national seminar held in France, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia and Romania
- Newsletter 3: December 2014: presentation of the conclusions of the IX° European Mountain Convention and of the video of the event
- Newsletter 4: March 2015: presentation of the handbook for mountain stakeholders produced as a result of the work developed in the seminars and final European
conference of the project”A new CAP – Mountains of opportunities”
Become a Friend and /or a Follower and received all the latest news regarding the new CAP in mountain areas:
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anewcapmountainsofopportunities
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/NewCAPMountain