Our second newsletter is out!
In April 2022, Montana174 published its second newsletter to inform how mountain stakeholders can use the funds of the Cohesion Policy to finance their own projects and initiatives.
What can you find in it?
In this newsletter, Montana174 sums up the work done in these past months. In particular, you can learn about:
- The funds made available by the 2021-2027 Cohesion Policy in mountains to support youth and employment, tourism, mobility, innovation, and the fight against climate change in European mountains
- 5 short videos where experts and Managing Authorities explain and give tips on how to access the funds of the Cohesion Policy in mountains
- 17 video testimonials from mountain actors who have already financed their project or initiative thanks to the Cohesion Policy funds
- The launch of the call of participants for the Youth Laboratory “Storytelling for the EU” in the Lombardy Region (Italy)
- The project’s activities in the five regions of Montana174’s partners
- Upcoming events and workshops related to the Cohesion Policy
Did you miss it?
You can also subscribe to the Montana174 newsletter in one of our 6 languages and receive the next one, in June 2022, directly in your mailbox!