SILVER SMEs is a five-year INTERREG Europe project started in June 2018 and will last until 2023.
What is the project about?
SILVER SMEs aims to support regional policies in rural and mountainous areas by enlightening the potential for small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to develop new innovative products and services of benefit and joy for a senior population and for growth and competitiveness of the regions. The project will focus on SMEs development opportunities to produce goods and products for the retired (from 62 years old), especially those living in peripheral and rural areas.
Who are the partners ?
SILVER SMEs gathers 9 partners across Europe. The project leader is the Spanish Province of Teruel. Here is the completed list of SILVER SMEs partners:
- Provincial Government of Teruel (Spain)
- Region Dalarna – The Regional Development Council of Dalarna County (Sweden)
- Intermunicipal Community CIM Ave (Portugal)
- Cork Institute of Technology (Ireland)
- Soca Valley Development Centre (Slovenia)
- Society for the Development of the Province of Burgos (SODEBUR) (Spain)
- Eurasanté EEIG (France)
- Regional Development Agency JSC (Poland)
- Euromontana (France)
For more information
Visit SILVER SMEs website for more information
If you are interested to follow the project results and outcomes, you can register to the project newsletter !
You can also follow SILVER SMEs on the social media